Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fahim Fahim is offline

Default Inserting files in a flow-chart

I'm using Word 2007 and I have designed a simple flow-chart - a series of
inter-linked boxes - showing how our sales process should work. I don't know
if it's at all possible, but I would like to add to some of the boxes an
elaboration of what they mean and how to implement the action. The idea being
that if you were to click on one of the boxes another Word, Excel, PDF or
other data file would open up with comprehensive text / data showing what the
detail in the process is.

For example, one of the boxes in the flow-chart is called "Cost Breakdown".
There are several scripts and sketches we use to explain the break down of
costs to our clients and every advisr in our firm has their own style of
scripts and sketches. It would ge great if I could collate the most
successful ones from each adviser and "throw" them in this box - this way we
build a collection which can be added to as time goes by. Any ideas?
--
Fahim