Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused Confused is offline

Default How to print a headed, plain etc from one print command

I want a drop down menu from the toolbar which has commands "print headed and
plain" "print headed and continuation" etc to save me having to go into page
set up each time, printing one from a particular tray, then going into page
set up again, changing to different tray and then printing again. I know it
can be done as my old firm had it - but I cannot find out how to do it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You set up a letterhead with "Different first page" (as described at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm), and then on the Paper
tab of Page Setup you select the appropriate paper tray for "First page" and
"Other pages." Now if you're wanting to print the entire letter on plain
paper, you may want to look at http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm,
which describes how to create toolbar buttons to print from specific
printers using specific settings.