Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wazza wazza is offline

Default Shortcut Keys do not work

Hi

I got Office Enterprise 2007 and everything else seem to be working fine
except for Microsoft Word.

The problem is quite fundamental whereby most of the usual shortcut keys do
not work; such as CTRL C, CTRL A, CTRL V, CTRL Z, etc.

This arose (or maybe I just noticed) after I enabled Arabic keyboard in
words. As a result I need to right click everytime I need to execute those
commands. This is very annoying and time consuming.

I've tried to perform 'repair' by using the setup CD but this does not solve
the problem.

Any advice from the expert.