Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Going crazy Going crazy is offline

Default links/bookmarks

I'm so confused. I'm new to word 2003. I have a document that has headings
and I want to link the headings to the section in the document that the
heading related to and then I want to click on that to go back to the
heading. Please help. I can only get it to work one way... from the heading
to the body
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Answered 2 hours ago.