Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alice Alice is offline

Default Mail Merge Update Labels Not Working

Help required urgently.....
When I mail merge an excel list to labels, enter the merge fields and press
Update label it only updates the first row and last row.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Is this a Tablet PC? Merge fields do not replicate in labels in a mail merge
document in Word 2003 on a Windows XP Tablet PC - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898630
Or you have not completed the merge. You must merge to the printer or to a
new document. See
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...#only_one_page

Alice wrote:
Help required urgently.....
When I mail merge an excel list to labels, enter the merge fields and
press Update label it only updates the first row and last row.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alice Alice is offline

Thanks a ton Graham, It was very useful.
Recently at work they installed windows vista and I use a tablet pc.

Alice