Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dauhnl dauhnl is offline

Default Prints only 8 1/2 x11 envelope, no matter what size selected

i can only print 8 1/2 x 11 on print preview and the print out no matter what
size I select or how I orient the envelope. I have done a Word repair from
installation disc & removed and reinstalled printer software, (Epson Stylus
Photo 960). In another application the printer prints with various normal
selections. I have other Word envelope files for other mailings stored, and
they preview and print normal. It appears to be some over ridding default I
cannot find. The problem appeared after I attempted to print some custom 8
1/2 x 11 envelopes for a job and since I have not been able to over ride the
setting. I have tried to set up a custom size equal to a #10 envelope and
still only 8 1/2 x 11previews & prints. I'm using Office Professional 2007 on
a PC.
Can you help me? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See the following page of fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.