Peter

Default How can I get Hyperlink to show the Display Text, not the Field Co

I have inserted hyperlinks into a Word document, but the Field Codes are
still visible. I want people to see the Display Text instead. Suggestions
please! (Could this be anything to do with my Zone Alarm Pro settings?)
Stefan Blom

Pressing ALT+F9 should hide field codes and display field results
again. Alternatively, click Options on the Tools menu. On the View
tab, make sure that the "Field codes" option is cleared. If field
codes are printing, too, you'll have to clear the option on the Print
tab as well. Finally, click OK to close the dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Peter" wrote in message
I have inserted hyperlinks into a Word document, but the Field Codes

are
still visible. I want people to see the Display Text instead.

Suggestions
please! (Could this be anything to do with my Zone Alarm Pro

settings?)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Toggle of the display of the field codes by use Alt+F9

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.