Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MADS MADS is offline

Default Copy and paste graphics

Hi,

I am having a problem copying and paste graphics into Word 2002 with Service
Pack 3.

Trying to copy from Outlook Express into Word is no problems, but when any
graphics are in the mail message, this is not pasted to the Word document.

I have tried several options, but nothing works. Ideally, I would like to be
able to open any Outlook Express eml-messages using Word, but unless the
eml-message is in html-format, I get a "This is Not a valid Web Archive"
error.

Thank you for your help and support,

Kind regards,