Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
melissa28

Default I need 4 cards on one sheet for dates and times

I am doing up bag stuffers for an a weeks worth of events and I need a
template that will help me do that. Preferably with four boxes to hold
information per sheet
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Use the Tools Letters & Mailings Envelopes & Labels dialog. On the
Label tab, click Options and choose a post card template such as Avery
3263 (for letter size paper) or L7421 (for A4 paper). Leave the
address box empty, and click the New Document button.

The resulting document contains a table that divides the page into
four sections. If you don't see the table, click Table Show
Gridlines.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman