Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cometothetable cometothetable is offline

Default Office Word 2003: Can't change format

My typing is starting on the middle of the left hand side of the page and no
matter what I do, I can't get it to correct. I haven't changed anything and
rarely used the program. Tried going to "default" but it does nothing. Cany
anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word 2003 or earlier, click on File | Page Setup | Layout tab |
Vertical alignment: Top | Apply to: Whole document | Default | OK. If
you are prompted to save changes to your global template when you exit
Word, say yes.