Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Annette Annette is offline

Default Custom Labels

I have done a custom label on all of our workstations and it works fine,
except for one workstation.

i entered the exact same dimensions for the label, and it stores it, but
when i highlight the address to put on the label from the Word document, it
does not transfer it into the box in the print section of the label. I've
even tried to get it in there by doing a CTRL C and CTRL V to copy and paste
it.

I've run the Repair program, but that hasn't worked either. The only thing
I haven't tried is to reinstall the program.

Any suggestions? This is driving me crazy !!!! Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This is probably nothing to do with the custom label configuration which for
Word versions up to 2003 is stored in the registry -
http://www.gmayor.com/custom_labels.htm . My guess is that the Word data key
in the registry is corrupt - delete or rename the key and Word will build
another. It is also possible that the normal template is corrupt. Rename
that and see if it effects an improvement. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm. which covers
both issues.

Annette wrote:
I have done a custom label on all of our workstations and it works
fine, except for one workstation.

i entered the exact same dimensions for the label, and it stores it,
but when i highlight the address to put on the label from the Word
document, it does not transfer it into the box in the print section
of the label. I've even tried to get it in there by doing a CTRL C
and CTRL V to copy and paste it.

I've run the Repair program, but that hasn't worked either. The only
thing I haven't tried is to reinstall the program.

Any suggestions? This is driving me crazy !!!! Thank you.

custom labels Judy M Microsoft Word Help 1 March 28th 07 06:28 AM
How to set-up custom labels on pre-printed company labels w/ logo gloria_566 Mailmerge 1 July 18th 06 07:30 PM
Custom labels kajeel Page Layout 6 May 8th 06 06:46 PM
Custom labels Merging records Microsoft Word Help 2 August 13th 05 05:37 AM
Custom labels settings VibSch Mailmerge 4 July 12th 05 07:28 AM