Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ybherenow ybherenow is offline

Default Deleting a section break in Word on a Template

Hi,
I have a Word Template that keeps insering a section break right after the
heading. I've tried in print and outline view to delete the section break. It
hasn't worked. Any help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Did you make sure to open the template as a document? Then you should be able
to permanently delete the break.

In order to see the breaks more easily, switch to Normal view (Draft view in
Word 2007). At least for Word 2007, you may have to display nonprinting marks.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP