Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
anoir anoir is offline

Default how to convert word newsletter template to 4 pages for printing

Am aiming to use one sheet of A4 in landscape format to print 4 page 2 col to
each page newsletter but templates only come in single page format ... how
can i easily convert ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If you use the "2 pages per sheet" setting in the Page Setup dialog, you
will get two logical pages per A4 sheet; you can then format each of these
pages as two columns. Or you could use the "Book fold" setting instead and
get the page order you need as well.

http://word.mvps.org

"anoir" wrote in message
Am aiming to use one sheet of A4 in landscape format to print 4 page 2 col
each page newsletter but templates only come in single page format ... how
can i easily convert ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
anoir anoir is offline

Default how to convert word newsletter template to 4 pages for printin

Thanks Suzanne ... v much appreciated.

PS

Can see I will need to re-size text though to make it work ... & am
surprised Word does not have an easy way to convert ... after all the
templates come in 2 page plus format but are not set up for printing

"anoir" wrote in message
Am aiming to use one sheet of A4 in landscape format to print 4 page 2 col
each page newsletter but templates only come in single page format ... how
can i easily convert ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can use "2 pages per sheet" in the Print dialog to reduce existing
pages.

http://word.mvps.org

"anoir" wrote in message
Am aiming to use one sheet of A4 in landscape format to print 4 page 2
col
each page newsletter but templates only come in single page format ...
how
can i easily convert ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
anoir anoir is offline

Yes but I also need to reverse page layout ... ie last page on left & 1st on
right to print A5 on a sheet A4.

Template does not seem to easily allow for this so have given up trying to
use and am going back to my own "made from scratch" original.

But thanks for your help Suzanne ... much appreciated.

"anoir" wrote in message
Am aiming to use one sheet of A4 in landscape format to print 4 page 2
col
each page newsletter but templates only come in single page format ...
how
can i easily convert ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can print the pages in the order required: just type the page numbers
into the Pages box as needed.

http://word.mvps.org