Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nigel

Default Custom Labels need to have a fully defineable Page length

I have 2 points really, but I don't know if I'm missing something obvious.

1) It seems to me that custom labels should allow for the overall page
length to be under user control. Both Word & Outlook seem to ignore any
settings I make in envelopes and labels or mail merge. The problem is made
worse because the printer driver always issues a formfeed, so printing a
single label on a single column by 6 high tractor fed dotmatrix custom form;
leaves the paper in completely out of position & wastes 5 labels.

2) It would be really useful to be able to choose which fields from the
address book are included on a label. In Word, using the address book
dropdown box, the company name is ommitted from the address label. Sure this
can be overridden.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds