Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
G G is offline

Default column where text goes down to next page and not across

Hi, this is probably has a really easy solution, however I am trying to write
up minutes and want a column on the right hand side where I can put in action
points. However when I try to do this the text continues across both columns
and does not drop down so I am unable to do this. Is there an easy way to
format word so the text on the left is the main text with action points and
contines down the pages and not across with comments on the right hand side.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Use a table, not columns