Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
AJDearlove AJDearlove is offline

Default Why is only page 1 showing up in my multi-page Word document?

This has never happened before in Word -- I am working on a 3-page document
and in all but the "normal" view I can only see page 1 of my document on the
screen. It even indicates via the bottom toolbar that the document is only
1/1 pages long -- when I know that it is not. Even print preview only shows
the first page. Help!
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Because you mention Normal view, I'm going to guess that you have
Word 2003 or earlier. And because you say this has never
happened before in Word, I'm going to guess that the problem only
occurs in one particular document. Therefore, open the document
that has this problem, and click on Format | Columns | One |
Apply to: Whole document | OK. Even if "One" already appears to
be selected, click on it anyway.