Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Man in the Mirror Man in the Mirror is offline

Default How can i set up my project to be a brochure setup?

I am trying to make a brochure for work and all I have is Microsoft Word. How
can I do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

There are many brochure templates available in the Microsoft Office Template
Gallery at http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx? But if you
have a pretty good idea what you want, you might be better off starting from
scratch (the online templates contain a lot of text boxes and wrapped
graphics that get out of whack easily when you try to modify them). Usually,
"brochure" implies something folded in thirds (if Letter) or fourths (if
Legal), and a multicolumn layout works well for that. There's an example in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingColumns.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Man in the Mirror" Man in the wrote in
message ...

brochure San Jose New Users 4 August 11th 09 08:56 PM
brochure lmw91 New Users 2 March 1st 07 05:48 PM
How to create tri fold brochure i don;t have brochure option ? Elson Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 07 04:58 AM
i need to know how to get a brochure for my science project student New Users 1 October 22nd 05 12:47 AM
How can I print out a brochure I made using brochure template Laura Microsoft Word Help 1 January 31st 05 12:17 AM