Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Skip Skip is offline

Default Need Emergency Help

Answered my own problem. You can print multiple pages per sheet and
in the print page numbers entry just enter 1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5...

It's a crude work around but it works. I also discovered another end
solution. That is, I just created a PDF from the Word doc and used
CutePDF Pro to print two-up. It has all kinds of options for
manipulating output. As big of a behemoth as Word is, it should offer
more in the way of document output. Very disappointed.

Over the hurdle...

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:31:04 -0800, Lynne
wrote:

the only thing I can think of is to split your 8.5 x 11 page into 2 columns
and duplicate your information into the 2nd column thus 2 copies on the same
page - sorry

"Skip" wrote:

Dear Gurus...

I need to print a Word document that is created in 5.5 x 8 format 2-up
on an 8.5 x 11 pages with the pages being duplicated on each page
instead of printed in sequence. In other words, I need the first
printed page to contain 2 copies of page 1, the printed page to
contain 2 copies of page 2, and so on. I have tried so many
combinations of multiple pages per sheet, collation combinations, etc.
Nothing seems to work because Word always prints the pages in
sequence. Thye are 2-up but the first printed page has page 1 & 2,
the second printed page has 3 & 4, etc. I have to have duplicates on
each page.

Thanks so much in advance for any solution. I am in a DEADLINE
EMERGENCY situation.

Skip

EMERGENCY Question, slightly OT [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 3 July 25th 06 03:22 PM
EMERGENCY!! how do i 'set as background' in word? Sally Microsoft Word Help 2 July 15th 05 05:10 PM
EMERGENCY!! FILE RECOVERY HELP Meg Microsoft Word Help 4 April 2nd 05 08:49 AM
Table emergency Island Girl New Users 4 February 6th 05 11:23 PM
EMERGENCY... is it possible to recover? EMERGENCY.. NEED HELP! Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 12:10 AM