Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BenL

Default Word runs slow and unable to insert pictures.

Word runs slow compared to Publisher and Excel in Office 2003 on my PC. And
it will not allow me to insert pictures or clip art, it once did. Can anybody
give me some suggestions? Tx.
BenL
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier

One of the best things you can do for your computer, is to
periodically clean out your temporary files:

See http://www.mousetrax.com/maintain.html for some tips on getting
things running smoothly again.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies and
questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn as well.