Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bgcheze

Default Why can't you scale your print size in Word 2003?

I used to be able to scale by percentage the size of my document in the Print
window before I printed. Why can't I do that anymore in Word 2003? Is there
some way to download the function into 2003, or is there something I am
missing as to where to find this function to use? Help! It was one of my
main tools for the type of things I had to do all the time. The only
function now is to guess I want it to fit on a certain size envelope or index
card or one of the other things they have listed that I have no idea what
they are or what size they would be when printed.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word's Print dialog includes a "Scale to paper size" setting. Is that what
you're remembering? Anything else along those lines will have been supplied
by your specific printer.

"bgcheze" wrote in message
I used to be able to scale by percentage the size of my document in the

Print
window before I printed. Why can't I do that anymore in Word 2003? Is

there
some way to download the function into 2003, or is there something I am
missing as to where to find this function to use? Help! It was one of my
main tools for the type of things I had to do all the time. The only
function now is to guess I want it to fit on a certain size envelope or

card or one of the other things they have listed that I have no idea what
they are or what size they would be when printed.

how do i set up template in vbeditor without proggramming language ARRRGH New Users 4 October 1st 05 03:19 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Wordperfect Office 2000 conversion to Word 2003 MikeE New Users 1 March 21st 05 12:04 AM
I cannot get font size 6 in Word 2003? JohnCR Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 11:12 AM