Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
William

Default How do I separate end notes from the rest of the document?

How do I separate end notes from the rest of the document? I created endnotes
in my document but when I got to the end I created my own and deleted the
numbers. But now I can't backspace to get rid of the additonal page and when
i try to make a page break it creates another unnecessary page. Help!