Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PG PG is offline

Default Extract attached package from a word file

I have a word document which has a content package attached as an object in
it. When I try extracting the package from the word file, the package never
seems to open up and the word application goes into hang mode.

Any idea how this attached package can be extracted??