Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
removing all headers and footers[_2_] removing all headers and footers[_2_] is offline

Default font size on menus -- Word 2003

How do I change the font size on pulldown menus, such as the list files menu?
Also, is there a way to show two separate files side by side in Word 2003?
thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

The text style display in menus is a Windows setting. How to change depends
on your version of Windows. You also need to be exceptionally careful
changing that setting because you may end up with VERY undesirable affects
making some menus in some applications unusable.

You can display two document side by side. Either look under Word's View
menu or - depending on your version of Windows - right-click in the Taskbar
and choose the vertical or horizontal option.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP