Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
bboss102 bboss102 is offline

Default How do I show the margin lines on my labels?

I recently opened a saved file which is a page of labels and I can't see
where one label ends and one begins. Not sure how it happened, does anyone
have a way to correct it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

View tab | Gridlines (Word 2007) or Table | Show Gridlines (Word 97-2003).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bboss102" wrote in message
I recently opened a saved file which is a page of labels and I can't see
where one label ends and one begins. Not sure how it happened, does
anyone
have a way to correct it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Thank you for giving the correct answer.

Obviously I would have noticed my error if I had bothered to test the option
first... :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP