Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
LivinBSE LivinBSE is offline
Junior Member

Default Adding Pages to Templates

Hi,

We have been asked to created templates for a company that has over 1500 different advisers, each have a different letterhead (1st page) but have the same continuation sheet with a lion logo in the header and a linked text box.
The problem we are having is that different advisers request a different amounts of continuation pages so we have a load of templates with different amounts of continuation pages that we just change the 1st page. Is it possible to set up a template and a macro they run that’s adds the continuation pages as needed.

I am very basic user in word so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Paul

Adding pages previous to numbered pages LS Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 09 04:32 AM
When adding pages , can reference to pages change automatically? JWH Microsoft Word Help 3 August 7th 08 06:33 AM
Adding My Own Templates BRob New Users 3 July 24th 08 10:14 AM
Adding Templates bsbm525 Microsoft Word Help 5 January 19th 06 05:21 PM
adding pages to templates Connie Page Layout 1 May 9th 05 06:59 PM