Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ronaldo Pires Ronaldo Pires is offline

Default Problem keeping linked fields to a Excel spreadsheet in Word 2010 ina network environment

Hi all,

I have a very similar problem to the one exposed in this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/4...eets-word.html

Actually it´s pretty much the same, with the difference that I´m using Word and Excel 2010. In resume:

If I create a Word Field by copying a cell in Excel and then pasting it with special properties, considering paste the link also, with or without formatting, it works fine whilst it´s in local, I mean, in my Hard drive. Once I move it to my network, it stops working right after I create the link, save, close and re-open the word file.

Any help?