Noxas Noxas is offline
Junior Member

Default Emailing from Merged Document (Complicated)

Hello,

So I am fairly new to using the merged document feature, so I may be explaining this wrong and if you need more details feel free to ask. I have a problem. I have a merged document with about 300 customized letters. I would like to email these letter to 300 different recipients. Is there anyway to get Word to send the first letter to an email address as specified, the second to a different recipient and so forth? Any possible way to do this would be welcomed. Preferably the easiest way but I am open to any idea other than recreating all of these 300 letters in separate documents to save them as PDFs. I don't work much in Word so I'm not sure if any of this is making sense! Let me know what you think!

Thanks!