Sumodaddy Sumodaddy is offline
Junior Member

Default Shortcut problem right to left text direction

Hello everybody,

Ever since my recent upgrade from Win XP to 7 I've been having an annoying shortcut problem when using Word (2002): whenever I press ctrl+right shift (in order to highlight text), the direction of the text changes from "left to right" to "right to left". I've have tried erasing that particular shortcut in Word itself, but it doesnt seem to exist inthere! After a bit of googling I'm beginning to suspect that the problem may have to do with Windows 7 somehow overriding the Word shortcuts. As far as I can tell, one solution would be to somehow disable all support of languages that run from right to left, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks