Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LMZ

Default Another Strikethrough Question

Hi, Recently a couple of people from this forum helped me figure out how I
can put a red strikethrough on a black text by using the EQ \O equation. I'm
wondering if anyone can help on something else regarding strikethrough. The
field containing the equation {EQ \o (w, )} does not seem to like going on to
more than 1 line and I get an Error message so if I wanted to add a red
strikethrough to more than a few words in a sentence then I would have some
difficulty unless I keep repeating the same equation. Does anyone know if
you can get round this? Or is it possible to write a macro that will do this
for you?