Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
R.P.McMurphy

Default Summing colums

Hi all, I have a nice word .doc with a table in that I need to sum columns.
I can use the tables, format set up and it works, but doesn't instantly
change when any of the numbers in the cells above change like it does on
excel. is there anyway I can get word to recalculate the totals when
changes have been made?

Thanks!

Steve

How do you permanently add colums in File-Open window Mitch B Microsoft Word Help 0 October 18th 05 09:25 PM
How do I move data Colums within the data source of a mail merge hf Microsoft Word Help 1 July 5th 05 09:57 PM
Colums in different languages? TT templates Microsoft Word Help 1 July 4th 05 06:05 PM
Sort colums in a table judy Tables 2 December 21st 04 06:01 PM
summing numbers in a document Michael Preminger Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 04 01:22 PM