Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default hangs

Hi,
I wasn't to sure where to post this. I have a user with XP Home using
Office XP Pro. The problem is
that after I've opened up Word I'll click on the look in box to save the
document and I just hang. This is
consistant every single time I go to save a doc or try to traverse to
another folder and it hangs there.
I've renamed the Normal.dot file, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Office,
I've got all the updates for Windows
and Office, I've done a repair as well. This computer is not networked so
I'm not trying to go anywhere other
than the C:\ drive. I've got AV and I ran Spysweeper so I think I'm ok
there.

Thanks for your time,
Craig

Hangs SamA Microsoft Word Help 4 March 5th 06 03:33 PM
word hangs when looking for data harrow Mailmerge 0 October 20th 05 11:35 PM
MS WORD 2000 hangs JoeG Microsoft Word Help 1 June 24th 05 02:30 AM
Word 2003 Hangs when I try to Open a Doc -=Tarik=- Microsoft Word Help 1 May 19th 05 05:58 AM
Track changes and Remove Hidden Data hangs! Martin Microsoft Word Help 0 December 16th 04 07:37 AM