Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Nora questioning Nora questioning is offline

Default How can I print labels getting information from my data base?

need more information about print labels
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You want to do a Mail Merge.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Nora questioning" Nora wrote in
message ...
need more information about print labels

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

Nora questioning wrote:
need more information about print labels

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

--
See these articles which should help you with your task:

"Creating a Mail Merge Data Source" at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

"How to convert addresses into a Mail Merge Data Source" at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...ToDatafile.htm

"How to create a Mail Merge" at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

"Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP