Andibevan

Default Margin Markers

Hi All,

I have managed to turn on some "Page Markers" that I can't turn off.

I call them "Page Markers" as I don't know what they are called (and hence I
can't find them in Help to turn them off).

They are L-shaped markers that mark the page margins.

Any pointers on how to turn them off, or what they are called would be
greatfully received.

Incidentally they are NOT the Margin Markers on the ruler.

Ta

Andi

Luc

Andibevan,
It might be you have Asian language support activated.
In that case go to Start - All Programs - Microsoft Office - Microsoft
Office Tools - Microsoft Office - Language settings and disable any enabled
East Asian language.
Luc

"Andibevan" schreef in
bericht ...