Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tbugs Tbugs is offline

Default Setting up Templates in Word

I am currently setting up a set of templates for our company and need
information on the best possible way to bring the styles across to all
templates across our offices. Is there an article which will bring me up to
date on all pros and cons of using Normal.dot, Document Templates, Global
Templates and Add-ins and/or other best ways of creating uniform documents?
I would also like some information on Automatically Update checkboxes too if
possible.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

I think you will get plenty of idea's at:
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customization.htm
There is good information on styles at:
http://www.mousetrax.com/styles.html
I think this will help too: http://www.mousetrax.com/TechPage.html#word

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.