Karunakar

Default Fonts used in MS Word File

Hi ,

I want to get fonts list used in my Ms Word Document.

Karunakar Gadde

One way to see this list is to open the document using "Recover Text from
Any File" as the file type. The font list is toward the end. Be careful not
to save in this format, and if you have Word 2000 or earlier, be sure to set
the file type back to Word Documents or All Word Documents.

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
creating forms Fluffypink Microsoft Word Help 4 March 9th 05 05:17 PM
Open with... does not include Word Flip Microsoft Word Help 14 March 9th 05 03:35 PM
Converted document from WordPerfect. New footnotes are not being. C Lowman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 11:19 PM