Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tim Moynihan Tim Moynihan is offline

Default Send multiple folders by mailmerge

Each week I need to send homework to my students. The homework comprises
files from different folders. How can I set up my mailmerge so that I can
send each of the files as attachments. My address lists are in the form of
Queries in Access 2007 and my files are in Word 2007.
Many thanks,
Tim.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As this is going to be a continuing requirement, you can probably justify
the purchase of MAPILab's Mailmerge toolkit add-in for Outlook
http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/mail_merge/ which makes this a simple
operation. If you don't want to spend a few dollars, see the article
prepared by fellow MVP Doug Robbins at
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MailMerge/...ttachments.htm

Tim Moynihan wrote:
Each week I need to send homework to my students. The homework
comprises files from different folders. How can I set up my mailmerge
so that I can send each of the files as attachments. My address lists
are in the form of Queries in Access 2007 and my files are in Word
2007.
Many thanks,
Tim.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tim Moynihan Tim Moynihan is offline

Hi Graham,
Yes, I noticed that and will be using it in a couple of hours time for my
initial testing. Many thanks and more power to your generous efforts to us;
the computerised community.