harry8 harry8 is offline
Junior Member

Default Changing the font in Legacy form fields

I want to use Arial in the legacy form field. The default seems to be set at Times New Roman. I can't change it through the properties.

Last edited by harry8 : November 4th 17 at 01:37 PM
Jerapa Jerapa is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry8 View Post
I want to use Arial in the legacy form field. The default seems to be set at Times New Roman. I can't change it through the properties.
The font used for these types of controls are controlled by the styles applied to them. Are you referring to the legacy { FORMTEXT } form field?