Accept changes or reject changes question

Old January 25th 05, 04:53 PM
Mike

Default Accept changes or reject changes question

I can not get Accept or reject changes to work. They are grayed out even
when I'm the orignator of the document. I need to display the document on a
intranet site to our company but looks cheesy with the changes showing up.

Old January 25th 05, 10:56 PM
Chuck Davis

I would help to let us in on the version. For Word 2003, click on the
Accept Change icon on the Review tool bar. Can't see the Review tool bar?
Right click on a blank space on the tool bar and click on Review.

Old January 25th 05, 11:49 PM
garfield-n-odie

If the document is a protected form, you need to unprotect it (Tools |
Unprotect Document) before you can accept all tracked changes and reject
all comments, and then protect the document and save it.

Old January 26th 05, 04:47 PM

Mike wrote:

I can not get Accept or reject changes to work. They are grayed out

even
when I'm the orignator of the document. I need to display the

document on a
intranet site to our company but looks cheesy with the changes showing

up.

Line Spacing Question Peyton Todd Microsoft Word Help 10 February 3rd 05 06:25 PM
Document Won't Accept or Reject Changes Becky Carter Hickman-Jones Formatting Long Documents 5 January 29th 05 01:46 AM
Newbie document question please Dudley Henriques New Users 4 January 9th 05 09:38 PM
Font question? SJH Microsoft Word Help 4 January 6th 05 11:54 AM
A Question About the Track Changes function in Word GoneFission Microsoft Word Help 2 November 23rd 04 06:12 PM