Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ConsiderThis

Default Schedule that came with a long ago Word

I have a bit of brain damage and rely heavily on the scheduler that came with
a Word many years ago.

Because I had to move out of my condo very rapidly because of the toxins, I
didn't organize my CDs very well, and when someone else moved the final
things... major confusion in LOTS of boxes.

Sooooo, how can I get my old scheduler that came with Word many years ago to
be in my new computer?

It's a lot more rudimentary than the MicroSoftWorks Schedule. But I've got
years of stuff in it...

How can I use the "years of stuff" in my new computer?
--
http://www.health-boundaries-bite.com/Fingernails.html
Your fingernails reflect your health --
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Q29uc2lkZXJUaGlz?=,

If memory serves, the last version of Office that had the Scheduler was 95, or
maybe it was 97. In any case, technologically it's been supplanted by Outlook,
but the support is still there.

I think an Outlook group would be the best place to ask for help on this. You
will need to find all your CDs, though, and tell the folks in that group which
Office versions you have available to install.

I have a bit of brain damage and rely heavily on the scheduler that came with
a Word many years ago.

Because I had to move out of my condo very rapidly because of the toxins, I
didn't organize my CDs very well, and when someone else moved the final
things... major confusion in LOTS of boxes.

Sooooo, how can I get my old scheduler that came with Word many years ago to
be in my new computer?

It's a lot more rudimentary than the MicroSoftWorks Schedule. But I've got
years of stuff in it...

How can I use the "years of stuff" in my new computer?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ConsiderThis

This is so maddening. I htink my old computer broke in part because of
Microsoft. I have the brain damage and then I got tetanus and I couldn't
install service pack 2, and when I called for help I was on hold for over 25
minutes, which was extremely painful due to the tetanus, and then the guy
hung up on me because I coudl'nt understand what he was saying.

So then my old computer just locked... and I had to get a new one. And I
really have no idea where all those disks are. I got a computer which I had
to pay more for that had a slot for the old kind of disks, so I oculd keep
using my schedule and things. That was the computer which I just had to
replace.

so I just am so angry at Microsoft. Really. I hate it bevcause it is so big
and so deaf to needs that don't pay it back.

sure Bill Gates givve s a lot of money to charity, but he also steals it
from poor people like me who are sick and need help and want ot use their
comptuers nbut can't because he's gotten his money and then leaves them high
and
dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ConsiderThis

I responded about how much I hate microsoft and it didn't post my reply.

I have the brain damage and I also had tetanus and I needed to install the
service pack 2 but it was too complicatefd for me, and the guy at microsoft
just hung up on me when I coudln't easily understand what to do. So I
actually believe that is what caused me to have to buy this new computer,
becuase the old one got infected do to the security shortcomings wsithout the
service pack.

To me, it seems as if Bill Gates makes his money and theen leaves poor pople
like me high and dry, sure he gives money to charityk, but some of htat money
is stolen as I say from poor people like I was when I so desperately needed
help.

I think it is just disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!