#1   Report Post  

Default Macro/Formula for auto date insertion

I am drafting a form that each team member in my department must complete each week. I have a table that has cells for each day of the week and below each cell is another cell with a drop down menu to select the activity that was conducted on that day. I have one cell with a date picker in it to select the week ending date. What I want to do is insert the correct date for each day of the week based on the date selected in the date picker cell. I have very little experience working with macros and usually just copy someone else's and then modify it slightly. The previous form was Excel but we now need to draft a more lengthy summary below these cells and need the more robust word processing features in Word. Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited by MrKake : January 14th 12 at 10:40 PM