Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I hit a wrong key & now when I type, it's in red & underlined.

How do I change what I did? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man

It depends on which "wrong key" you hit and which version of Word you're
using. You might have inadvertently turned on your change tracking, or you
might have formatted the font as red and underlined.

Change tracking is more likely. To see whether you've turned on the change
tracking, check the toolbar at the bottom of the window and see whether TRK
is turned on. If it is, double-click on TRK and it ought to turn off
(Ctrl-Shift-E should turn it off, too). Then right-click in the toolbar at
the top and turn on the Reviewing toolbar. Use the blue checkmark to accept
all changes in document, and you're back in business.

To see whether you have simply formatted your font as red and underlined,
put your cursor in a red underlined section and go to Format - Font and see
what font color is selected. If it's red, close the window, select the
entire document (Ctrl-A) and go back to Format - Font and select either black
or automatic and de-select underline.

I hope this helps.

Fred