Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chirag Chirag is offline

Default Font not showing in word2000

Hi..

When i m opening Word 2000 i can not see all font list, as there is only
three fonts displayed. Even in excel and power point all font list are
showing properly..I already tried to reinstall office 2000 and applied office
patches also.
pls. help me to come out from this issue..
thanks....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/where_are_my_fonts.htm

Chirag wrote:
Hi..

When i m opening Word 2000 i can not see all font list, as there is
only three fonts displayed. Even in excel and power point all font
list are showing properly..I already tried to reinstall office 2000
and applied office patches also.
pls. help me to come out from this issue..
thanks....

Most recently used font showing first in my list... Amandar097 Microsoft Word Help 1 April 3rd 07 06:36 AM
I am only showing 1 font on word 2003, how do I get fonts to word dar0922 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 2nd 07 11:26 PM
word2000 simon Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 05 04:57 AM
Can't save in Word2000 Frank Microsoft Word Help 2 September 11th 05 08:27 PM
in Word, how to access an installed font not showing in the list? Ron Finney Microsoft Word Help 2 January 14th 05 05:56 AM