Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ACA_Office ACA_Office is offline

Default Assistance in template development

We are looking for assistance (possibly a consultant) to develop a number of
templates (for example, minutes of meetings, policies, procedures, etc.) for
use by all company staff. We are uncertain as to what technologic approach
to use (for example, should we use forms) and feel that someone with solid
knowledge of Office products could point us in the right direction.