BrucePrime

Default Page and section number info at bottom left of window no longer d.

I was re-configuring my toolbars after my Word was reinstalled and the page
and section number info at bottom left of the document window in Print Layout
no longer displays. Does someone know what do I need to do to view it again?

garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on Tools | Options | View | check the "Status bar"
box | OK.

BrucePrime wrote:

I was re-configuring my toolbars after my Word was reinstalled and the page
and section number info at bottom left of the document window in Print Layout
no longer displays. Does someone know what do I need to do to view it again?

BrucePrime

Default Page and section number info at bottom left of window no longe

I found the answer after I sent this notice. It's the status bar. I had to
select it under "Options".

Thanks!