Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Irmela Irmela is offline

Default Related to question about viewing the printable area in Word docs

This is my original question:
I would like to know if I can, in any way, view the printable areas of a Word
doc? I often have to crate docs where I kneed to use the maximum size of the
paper - in Excel I can see the page margins, but can I do that in Word? My
printer doesn't seem to have any special function to that effect.

What I forgot to mention is that I'm using Word 2007. Sorry!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It helps if you stick to one thread!
In Word 2007 the option is set at Word Options Advanced Show Document
Content Show Text Boundaries.
The limits can be set in exactly the same way as for Word 2003 accessed from
Page Layout Margins custom margins