Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aby :) Aby :) is offline

Default Word 2007 and other text and doc documents

Is there a simple way to remove white space and hard returns for documents
made using txt or doc editiors.

I have a couple of dozen documents that I want to remove manual indents and
hard returns so the text fills up the page.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question.

- thanks!

Aby

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline