Joshua H Joshua H is offline
Junior Member

Default Formatting Question

I'm creating a macro to generate documents for a law firm and am having an issue with formatting something. The attachment details what I'm trying to do. I can't seem to get the alignment/tabs right for (2.) Can anyone let me know how to format the document as is noted on the first paragraph of the attachment? If you have some guidance on how to do it in VBA, that would be great too, but I can likely figure that out on my own. Also, I don't want to change the SpaceAfter value of Selection.ParagraphFormat because my code changes that at the end of the macro to a specific value and the value on that line of text would be reset.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Monday, April 22, 2019 at 9:31:07 PM UTC-4, Joshua H wrote:

I'm creating a macro to generate documents for a law firm and am having
an issue with formatting something. The attachment details what I'm
trying to do. I can't seem to get the alignment/tabs right for (2.) Can
anyone let me know how to format the document as is noted on the first
paragraph of the attachment? If you have some guidance on how to do it
in VBA, that would be great too, but I can likely figure that out on my
own. Also, I don't want to change the SpaceAfter value of
Selection.ParagraphFormat because my code changes that at the end of the
macro to a specific value and the value on that line of text would be
reset.

There are no attachments in newsgroups.

Formatting Question, Please Robert11[_2_] New Users 4 August 18th 09 08:34 PM
Formatting question Don Page Layout 1 February 6th 09 09:02 PM
Formatting question Charlene[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 3 March 27th 08 11:08 AM
Formatting question. Please help. Johny Lee Microsoft Word Help 2 May 2nd 05 04:01 PM
Formatting question Bill Page Layout 6 February 6th 05 08:06 AM