move vertically in a table (text boxes), instead of horizontally

Old May 6th 08, 08:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
BL

Default move vertically in a table (text boxes), instead of horizontally

I've created a table utilizing text boxes, but it will only tab horizontally.
Is there a way to get your form to tab vertically? Thank you.
Old May 6th 08, 09:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman

BL wrote:
I've created a table utilizing text boxes, but it will only tab
horizontally. Is there a way to get your form to tab vertically?
Thank you.

Only with difficulty. See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFl...etTabOrder.htm.

--