turak turak is offline
Junior Member

Default Microsoft word 2003: changing CHAPTER HEADINGS

^%&^%$!!!! The explanation for how to do this not only doesn't work, it is incomprehensible. Make a page break.. fine! After THAT? The 'show previous' and 'link to previous' buttons don't tell you what they are DOING; are they turning something OFF? or ON? It doesn't TELL you if it is ON or OFF to begin with, and it doesn't show ANY change when you hit the damned thing: you can hit these damned buttons 245 times and you will STILL not know. somebody tell Microsoft to REPROGRAM this.
After 4 hours of failing to change my chapter headings... last month I succeeded! in doing this: I got the chapter heading to change by pure LUCK and even that took me 3 hours of punching buttons twenty diffeent times in different ways: this is not how a simple thing like changing a chapter title should be programed!

Now that I have gotten it off my chest

Does anyone here know how to change chapter heading titles? help!

Last edited by turak : June 9th 10 at 12:49 AM