Johnhds Johnhds is offline
Junior Member

Question Sentences altered from Copy and Paste

I copied (copy and paste) a PDF file to Word and this is exactly what I got:

this type of ambiance in home decorating. This is designed to be happy and convivial.
When you add vivacious colors and patterns to pillows, cushions and slip-covers, it enhances
and brightens the home. For those who visit, they will feel welcomed from the first moment they
enter the door.

This is a long document (50 pgs). How can I fix this without going from line to line and backspacing to bring the single words back to a complete sentence?

Thanks
Johnhds Johnhds is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhds View Post
I copied (copy and paste) a PDF file to Word and this is exactly what I got:

this type of ambiance in home decorating. This is designed to be happy and convivial.
When you add vivacious colors and patterns to pillows, cushions and slip-covers, it enhances
and brightens the home. For those who visit, they will feel welcomed from the first moment they
enter the door.

This is a long document (50 pgs). How can I fix this without going from line to line and backspacing to bring the single words back to a complete sentence?

Thanks
NOTE: Altered the message after posting; because the copy changed

[this type of ambiance in home decorating. This is designed to be happy

and convivial.
When you add vivacious colors and patterns to pillows, cushions and slip-covers

it enhances
and brightens the home. For those who visit, they will feel welcomed from the

first moment they

enter the door.]

Last edited by Johnhds : July 27th 10 at 09:20 PM Reason: Copy is displayed incorrectly by this system. Hope it works this time.